Going places? RainCaper has you covered. Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening stick umbrella – hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style.
Known for his paintings of Sunflowers in Arles in the south of France, Dutch post-Impressionist Vincent van Gogh felt the paintings communicated “gratitude”. Celebrate gratitude in any weather with a van Gogh Sunflowers reverse umbrella; a double canopy displays artwork on both the top and interior of the inverted umbrella. The van Gogh Sunflowers print is true to the original art.
Inside-out umbrella double canopies won’t snag hair; you look radiant, rain or shine. The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry. Free-standing umbrella design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have accessory for museum patrons; matches the van Gogh Sunflowers RainCaper travel cape.
- Inverted umbrella with hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide ribs; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Windproof & Rainproof
- Large 48” arc offers maximum coverage
- Convenient self-standing design
- Premium quality
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs
- Reverse (inside-out) Stick Umbrella is 31.5” long