Going places? RainCaper has you covered. Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening stick umbrella – hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style.
Artist Vincent van Gogh’s travels took him to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence; Irises depicts flowers in a garden where he would stroll and sit. Stroll with a masterpiece – the RainCaper van Gogh Irises reverse umbrella displays gorgeous artwork on both the top and interior of the inside-out umbrella. The Irises print is true to the original art in the Collection of The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, CA.
The inverted umbrella double canopies won’t snag hair; you look gorgeous from any point of view. The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry. Free-standing umbrella design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have accessory for museum patrons; matches the van Gogh Irises RainCaper travel cape.
- Inverted umbrella with hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide ribs; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Windproof & Rainproof
- Large 48” arc offers maximum coverage
- Convenient self-standing design
- Premium quality
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs
- Reverse (inside-out) Stick Umbrella is 31.5” long