Going places? RainCaper has you covered. Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening stick umbrella – hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style.
Known for stunning stained-glass, Louis Comfort Tiffany was also a painter; one notable work is Peonies and Iris, an oil painting rich in hues of lilac, moss and marigold. Celebrate color with a masterpiece – the Tiffany Peonies and Iris inverted umbrella displays gorgeous artwork on both the top and interior of the umbrella. The Tiffany Peonies and Iris print is true to the original art and designed in collaboration with The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, Winter Park, FL.
The artfully designed reverse umbrella double canopies won’t snag hair; you look ravishing, rain or shine. The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry. Free-standing umbrella design means no need for an umbrella stand; hands-free handle enhances mobility. A must-have for museum patrons, commuters, day trippers and world travelers; matches the Tiffany Peonies and Iris RainCaper travel cape.
- Inverted umbrella with hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide ribs; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Windproof & Rainproof
- Large 48” arc offers maximum coverage
- Convenient self-standing design
- Premium quality
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs
- Reverse (inside-out) Stick Umbrella is 31.5” long