Going places? RainCaper has you covered. Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening stick umbrella – hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style.
Master of the decorative arts, Louis Comfort Tiffany is best known for Tiffany stained-glass lamps and windows. The Tiffany Magnolia window depicts blossoming branches rich with buds about to open. Expand your world with a Tiffany Magnolia reverse umbrella; a double canopy displays artwork on both the top and interior of the umbrella. The Tiffany Magnolia print is true to the original window and designed in collaboration The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum in Winter Park, FL.
Inverted umbrella double canopies won’t snag hair; you look radiant, rain or shine. The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry. Free-standing umbrella design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have accessory for museum patrons; matches the Tiffany Magnolia RainCaper travel cape.
- Inverted umbrella with hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide ribs; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Windproof & Rainproof
- Large 48” arc offers maximum coverage
- Convenient self-standing design
- Premium quality
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs
- Reverse (inside-out) Stick Umbrella is 31.5” long