Going places? RainCaper has you covered. Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening stick umbrella – hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style.
Known for his work in stained glass, Louis Comfort Tiffany was the artistic genius behind Tiffany Studios, producers of the legendary Tiffany lamps. Enjoy legendary style with a RainCaper Tiffany Clematis reverse umbrella; a double canopy displays artwork on both the top and interior of the umbrella. The Clematis print is true to the original lamp and designed in collaboration with the New-York Historical Society, regarded as holding one of the world’s largest Tiffany lamp collections.
The inverted umbrella double canopies won’t snag hair; you look radiant from any point of view. The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry. Free-standing umbrella design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have accessory for museum patrons; matches the RainCaper Tiffany Clematis travel cape.
- Inverted umbrella with hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide ribs; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Windproof & Rainproof
- Large 48” arc offers maximum coverage
- Convenient self-standing design
- Premium quality
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs
- Reverse (inside-out) Stick Umbrella is 31.5” long