Going places? RainCaper has you covered. Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening stick umbrella – hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style.
Known for landscapes of water and reflection, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies are iconic Impressionist images. Make an impression in any weather with a Monet Water Lilies reverse umbrella; a double canopy displays artwork on both the top and interior of the inside-out umbrella. The Monet Water Lilies print is carefully adapted and true to the original art in the Collection of The Memorial Art Gallery, University of Rochester, NY.
The inverted umbrella double canopies won’t snag hair; you look radiant from any point of view. The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry. Free-standing umbrella design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have accessory for museum patrons; matches the Monet Water Lilies RainCaper travel cape.
- Inverted umbrella with hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide ribs; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Windproof & Rainproof
- Large 48” arc offers maximum coverage
- Convenient self-standing design
- Premium quality
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs
- Reverse (inside-out) Stick Umbrella is 31.5” long