Going places? RainCaper has you covered. Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening stick umbrella – hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style.
French Impressionist Gustave Caillebotte’s monumental painting Paris Street; Rainy Day has been called “the great picture of urban life in the late 19th century”. Make an impression with a Caillebotte Paris Street; Rainy Day reverse umbrella; a double canopy displays the art on both the top and interior of the inside-out umbrella. The Caillebotte Paris Street; Rainy Day print is true to the original art in the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL.
The inverted umbrella double canopies won’t snag hair; you are the picture of urban life from any perspective. The unique construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry. Free-standing umbrella design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have for museum patrons; matches the Caillebotte Paris Street; Rainy Day RainCaper travel cape.
- Inverted umbrella with hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide ribs; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Windproof & Rainproof
- Large 48” arc offers maximum coverage
- Convenient self-standing design
- Premium quality
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs
- Reverse (inside-out) Stick Umbrella is 31.5” long